Friday, October 20, 2006

Even More Bored Now!

OK, so I finally made it to the end of last year with my posts.... And I think its time to leave it all there. Needless to say the first 8 months of this year went past in a flash, with us planning the wedding, trying desparately to get the house finished and flashing between Norwich, London, Birmingham, Sittingbourne...... Well anywhere really depending on who we needed to see and what we needed to sort out! So here are a few more random pics of memorable events thrown together for your enjoyment (just don't tell Sarah about the helicopter or car pics!).



The BK117 comes to town and Sterling Aviation move into the big leagues.



I sell my car, something about being sensible with money. One day.....


Meanwhile Sarahs car needs a new head gasket etc. And I learn a lot about the Clio in a very short time.


Sometimes its worth getting up for the early shift. Thank you God.


Yes quite...



Golf happens again. The most fun ever with me managing to 180 a golf buggy in the wet!



You would think we could find better things to do at work.



An attack of the Paul Grosvenors (the tail rotor blades aren't both supposed to be in the same direction!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Andrew. When did you take the one in the cupboard?

Anonymous said...

Sad seeing RS03 BRO again, especially miss the squeaking! At least I managed to drive it :-)

Pablo said...

That day was the most fun I've ever had on a golf course!!! One of the top ten funny moments for sure, but was it the 180 or me flying out the side and skiddin down the fairway!!!! LOL!